Meet Lisa Roberts
I am a real estate professional in the greater Austin area. My focus is to get you what you need, whether you're buying, selling, or leasing. I do this by marketing effectively, communicating with you frequently, keeping track of the details so your process goes smoothly, and knowing our local housing market inside and out. My purpose is to get your transaction completed successfully. I work to make the experience positive for all involved: buyers, sellers, and other agents. At JB Goodwin our motto is to “help people,” and we mean it!
In 2007 I graduated from Brigham Young University in behavioral science and music. I immediately started a career in Utah real estate where I learned the business of marketing homes. When we moved to Austin several years later, I became a Texas Realtor and fully embraced this incredible, evolving city. My husband Matt, our three kids and I originally landed in Austin for the tech industry, but now we call it home for the same reasons native Austinites and newcomers alike fall in love with it: the music, the beautiful hill country, and our community filled with incredibly kind people! In our spare time we enjoy biking and walking trails, discovering new places to eat, and keeping busy with music and sports.
• We are the #1 real estate brokerage site on the internet in Central Texas
• We hold the most open houses than any other real estate company in Austin
• Ask me about our extensive marketing tools
• You will get a free, no obligation loan qualification
• You will be the first to know when a new property comes on the market
• Ask me about our Direct Buyer Program to learn about properties before they come on the market.
• Licensed Texas Real Estate Agent
• National Association of REALTORS®
• Texas Association of REALTORS®
• Austin Board of REALTORS®
• Austin Multiple Listing Service